By Jacki Giardina
Get your Rockin’ Smokey On in the great outdoors via a visit to House Of Blues Myrtle Beach and more directly, The Deck. Formerly known as the Sugar Shak, The Deck will feature drink specials, top-notch talent performing live in the warm Atlantic breezes alongside the Intracoastal Waterway, and easy access to that neat little kitchen they have – House Of Blues Restaurant. Oh yeah, you got your quality quota pegged now for fine eating, drinking and dancing.
Here’s your checklist for fun, fun, fun – so get out yer Sharpies:
Everyday: Happy Hour from 4-7 and ALL night drink specials including $3 Margaritas, $3 Bud Light Platinum, $15 Buckets-mix and match.
• Live music 6 nights a week. Happy Hour 4-7. Drink specials all night long.
• Corn Hole competitions every Wednesday at 6 p.m
• Yappy Hour on Sundays 4-7, so bring your dog and lap up a few.
• Brews, Blues and BBQ on September 1st from 5 – 10 p.m. Sample over 50 craft beers and some of Myrtle Beach’s best BBQ!
• Bands scheduled on The Deck for August:
Hip Kitty July 30 – Aug. 4
Emily’s Toybox Aug. 6 – 11
Longreef Aug. 13 – 18
Downstroke Aug. 22 – 25
Hip Kitty Aug. 27 – Sept. 1
The Deck is located just outside the restaurant at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach at 4640 Highway 17 S., North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Like us on Facebook: The Deck at House of Blues
For info call 843-272-3000 or http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/myrtlebeach/